Hi there. Somehow I ended up here on your site from mine. What a cute girl you have got. I have a photo of me and my daughter from almost the same spot that you took that photo of her and somebody, in front of the Buckingham Palace, although this was 9 years ago. She was 7 months old at the time. =0) I also have a blog with photos of my son. www.patursson.blogspot.com What other language is that?? All the best from Katrin from the Faroe Islands.
1 comment:
Hi there. Somehow I ended up here on your site from mine. What a cute girl you have got. I have a photo of me and my daughter from almost the same spot that you took that photo of her and somebody, in front of the Buckingham Palace, although this was 9 years ago. She was 7 months old at the time. =0) I also have a blog with photos of my son. www.patursson.blogspot.com
What other language is that?? All the best from Katrin from the Faroe Islands.
Post a Comment